Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Molly's 14!





My oldest daughter is 14 today! Such a cliche', but it's so hard to believe. I keep thinking in two years..... well you know! DRIVING! EEK!

If you asked me if I had any regrets in regards to mothering... the first thing I'd say is that I regret "allowing" her to suck her thumb at night until she was 7! I would have at least TRIED to help her stop. Would have saved us $5000 on braces. Admittedly, I am not a strict mother, but that is one thing that I do regret.

Anyone else have any mothering regrets they want to share? :)

Liz

6 comments:

Krissy said...

Hey! I have a Molly, too. She only 2 but she thinks she's 18. Scary. I also have a 4 year old and so far I regret letting them watch so much stinkin' TV. Now it's all they want. Drives me NUTS!!
Hope you having a great day!
Krissy

Liz said...

Krissy...

Oh my... yes, that would be my second HUGE regret!!! It's easy to turn it on in the winter, especially.

Liz

noodle and lou said...

Happy Birthday Molly!!!!!
Thanks for your super sweet message Liz:) You always bring a HUGE smile to my face:):):)
xoxo..jenn

sUz said...

hi liZ,
Hope this finds you well.:)
hAPpy beLatEd biRthdAy moLLy!
Hope it was great!
iN jOy,
sUz

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Happy Birthday to Molly! And don't feel so bad my daughter sucked her thumb until she was 6, and yes we had braces to pay for too! Renea

Pocket Full of Prettys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.