Sunday, July 13, 2008

Art earrings

I've decided to give earrings a whirl... I made some out of little wood circles with my prints attached (same sort of thing as the pendants).

It's a gorgeous day here in Green Bay! Rick took Samantha around the block on his scooter:


And, Mystele told me about picnik.com . LOVE it!!! It's an online photo editing program and it is very easy to use and has lots of cool stuff you can do. I do have photoshop 6.0, but I admit I'm not that terribly great at knowing how to use all the bells and whistles. I use the clone thing constantly... oh and the burn tool is something I just started using. And the adjust command. BUT, for some reason getting rounded corners is so hard on there! And also cropping to a circle??? The picture of Rick and Samantha above was edited using picnik and I think it turned out pretty neat.

Happy Sunday!
Liz

0 comments: