Sunday, May 4, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY SALE!

ETSY SHOP MOTHER'S DAY SALE!!!

BUY ONE ITEM, GET THE SECOND FOR HALF PRICE on anything in the shop! This includes all sale items! THROUGH WEDNESDAY, May 7th. If you pay when ordering, I will refund you the difference. Or you may wait for an updated invoice.

U.S. Customers: If you want your shipment by Mother's Day, please make your payment by Tuesday so I may ship your item by Wednesday. I ship First Class Mail. Expedited shipping is available upon request and at your cost.

Thank you!

Liz

3 comments:

Sabbio said...

Hi there! I have just discovered your blog and I really love your fresh and fun creations...
I love the colors you're using :)

Liz said...

Wow, thank you so much! I appreciate that!

Liz

Victorian Lady said...

beautiful :)

mere