Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Treasuries on etsy

Don't ya just love treasuries! It's my favorite thing to "waste time" on. I could look at them all day long. Here's one that has my goofy little doll in: treasury.

Something very funny happened to me here in Wisconsin, where the snow is so high on the ground that when someone is walking on the sidewalk, you can't always see them from the street! Mounds and mounds of snow everywhere! My neighbor (an obsessive sort of person) had some men in his yard the other day, dragging snow from the front into his backyard! We not only have to shovel and plow, but now we have to *manage* snow!

Anyway, while pulling into my driveway, I ran into one of the heaps and it actually cracked the front of my van bumper. Imagine that! A snowbank so tough and big and frozen it can damage a car!

Liz

0 comments: