Monday, May 18, 2009

New Illustrations! New Shop!

I've decided to have two etsy shops. One for my jewelry (and magnets), and the other for my art (originals and prints). I think it's much better this way -- not so crowded and confusing. My jewelry is at my original etsy shop, which is primoriginals. My art is now at primoriginalsART.

I have some really cute illustration-type paintings in my new art shop. I really like the fox the best!



I also have a sweet little box in my art shop. It is an image transfer of one of my paintings. I just LOVE how this turned out and I will definately miss this one when (IF) it sells! It is so cute, no matter where I put it.


I'm still dealing with really horrible spring allergies with my daughter, Samantha (6). She is *finally* coming out of it. It has been a very rough 6 weeks. :( She had some blood tests done and she was such a trooper. I was so proud of her. Poor thing, she is just so miserable. Makes my eyes fill up every time I think of it too much.

Hope everyone is having a better spring than we are! I'm looking forward to summer!

xoxo Liz

1 comments:

Kelly said...

That little box is so sweet. And the fox print in the photo...makes me think of my 5 yr. old niece, who, when discussing what new pet she would like, said: "I would like a fox." That always makes me smile.

Hugs to your little one; my nephew has had some bad allergy moments. It's hard to see them like that.