Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More holes!

I seem to be obsessed with putting holes in things lately. I think about holes all the time. How can I make my life easier and more organized with a hole? Could I put a hole in this? Or that?

I think my latest holey design came from a repressed memory that suddenly popped into my mind the other day.

When I was in college, I took a job waitressing at a very cheesy diner. After a few months I *think* I was "let go" because I constantly forgot to give the patrons their silverware (among other things, no doubt - perhaps even their food). I'm not 100% sure of the "letting go" part, because it's still repressed.

Here's my latest design for those of you who forget things like me. Or for those who are a bit lazy. Or need something cute on their table. Or want their kids to feed themselves. Blahblahblah.

0 comments: